We are seeking an experienced business systems analyst or consultant to join our clients consulting team. Do you have a minimum of two years of experience (preferably working for a large consulting company) in either, or preferably both, of the following areas:
- Business analysis and process improvement
- ERP systems strategy, selection or implementation
About the Role:
Our client supports a number of clients at any one time and the role will work across clients, industries and different types of projects. From Strategy, Business Process Improvement, System Selection, System Implementations.
As the Consultant, you will be part of a high-performance organisation providing specialised consulting assistance on a range of engagements. The role will be primarily focussed on business analysis, process mapping, highlighting issues, identifying opportunities for improvement, developing future state processes and systems strategy and evaluation to support the new process. You will need a desire to learn and take on new challenges, as every day will be different.
What we are looking for:
Due to continued growth and high demand for our client's specialty services, we are seeking a young star to join their independent ERP and digital consulting team to help mid-market organisations modernise their enterprise systems and streamline and digitalise their business processes.
Preferred relevant experience of full life-cycle ERP and ES implementations (e.g. Finance/ CRM/ HR/ Manufacturing/ Operations/ Supply Chain).
You'll also need to meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Demonstrated Business and Systems Analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements
- Experience developing process maps
- Ability to undertake, summarise and report market research
- High level of competence with MS Office and business process mapping tools
- Willingness to travel - We have live projects at the moment in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and NZ so some travel will be required
- A strong academic record and a sharp mind. Additional post graduate qualifications (e.g. Masters) is preferable
- Absolute proficiency in written and spoken English
- Australian resident or working visa
- Experience with a consulting organisation or ERP/ES Vendor delivery team is highly desirable.