Our client is a well regarded progressive local government department that is looking to add to their core team with a Business System Analyst with opportunities in both the permanent and fixed term space. This role will be based north of the river and will see you join a great inclusive IT team with exciting opportunities to further your career.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you are responsible for the support, development, implementation, management and analysis of the business systems. These systems include ERP and CRM solutions. You will be responsible for providing your expertise to ensure effective utilisation across the organisation.
- Develop business cases, project briefs to for system enhancement and improvements
- Plan and coordinate projects tasks
- Liaise with Software vendors
- Contributing to the development, facilitation and implementation process to achieve business objectives
To be considered you, you will need;
- 2- 3 years’ experience in a systems analyst or support role
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, CRM systems, and user support.
- Have experience in development/configuration to support system integrations/APIs between software packages.
- Have a background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and HTML.
- User Interface - requirements gathering
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems with implementation experience
- Experience in Project management Methodologies such as Prince2 and Agile
Why should You Apply?
- An employer awarded “Employer of choice”
- Flexible working arrangements
- Parking onsite
- Collaborative and supportive nature