Our clients primary purpose is to provide exceptional services in the mining industry, using the latest technologies operated by highly technical dedicated developers and a brand new approach between IT and Operations.
Reporting to the Principal Consultant, you will provide technical focus for the development of BI and data visualisation capabilities.
As a part of the strategy team, you will work closely with project managers, to perform data store related tasks including design, development, migration, and research in an agile development environment.
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience with Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
- Proven work experience as a Database Developer in multiple database platforms (desirable)
- In-depth understanding of data management and transformations
- Extensive SQL language experience
- Proven experience using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and dashboard like Power BI, Tableau or Spotfire
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally
- Meticulous design processes including self-testing, technical, and user documentation
- Demonstrated ability to self-determine workload within a project management framework and produce excellent results in the time frame they are expected
- Demonstrated ability to analyse a problem and develop an innovative solution that meets the needs of all stakeholders
Interested? Sure you are! Feel free to apply directly with your CV at Apply@versegroup.com.au or give Clement Chretien a call on 93257788 to discuss this role further.