Multiple exciting opportunities available for relationship driven and service focused Business Analysis specialists.
About the client;
Our client is embarking on a journey of building a technology function that engages effectively with the business. The focus will be around a partnership model that promotes collaboration, value and is solutions driven.
The Business Engagement Consultant works as a conduit between the business and technology teams building and maintaining relationships and proactively eliciting business needs, issues and outcomes. They work closely with both business stakeholders, end users and technical delivery teams and act as a business champion leader to develop a shared understanding of what to build and why. They gather, analyse and document business needs and help facilitate the re-design of processes and/or systems.
- Engage with business owners and relevant stakeholders to elicit business needs, issues and outcomes.
- Develop a detailed understanding of relevant business area processes and generate insights on what technical solutions to build and why.
- Facilitate the re-engineering of business processes (were appropriate) to support the delivery of high impact IT solutions.
- Generate dynamic artefacts to document business needs, issues and outcomes including but not limited to user insight statements, empathy maps, journey maps, user stories and business requirement documents.
- Through a process of human centred design exploration and investigation assist business owners to identify and determine business objectives and future state requirements.
- Source, collate and analyse data from reports to inform decision making.
- Map and document current and future-state business processes.
Key skills required
- Demonstrated experience/capability in reviewing and analysing business processes, practices and procedures and/or systems and applications using agile and human centred design techniques.
- Well-developed organisational skills and knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated written communication skills with the ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications, reports and other relevant documentation in clear and user-friendly language.
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Business intelligence data analytics capabilities
- Experience working in a software development environment.