Exciting opportunity to join an award winning and fast growing consulting firm with a reputation for quality delivery. Reporting to the Director/owner of the company your main responsibilities will be to assist in the design/configuration within the Microsoft Business Central system for SMB clients.
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Functional/Configuration skills in Finance/Procurement as a minimum (Any manufacturing a bonus)
- Work with Solution Architects to design/build within the Microsoft D365 Platform
- Team player
The successful candidate will deliver innovative digital solutions utlilising the D365 platform (eg. knowledge of Flow/PowerApps/Field Service) with the overall goal to develop solutions that utilise the complete D365 platform without relying on heavy customisation/development.
What's on offer:
- Full-time/part time/contract position – Flexible depending on candidate’s current position.
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting digital transformation work with innovative Perth companies
- Skills/Attitude/Ability over formal qualifications