Our client is a brand name company with a huge presence in Australia as well as internationally. Continued growth has facilitated the need to hire several Business Analysts to join them in their Melbourne office.
This role will suit a career Business Analyst who is effective in the complete end to end lifecycle of project scope through to delivery and support. The successful candidate will be able demonstrate strong experience in a range of business focused projects.
Key skills required
· Business Case preparation
· Workshop facilitation – Business requirements gathering and analysis
· Process mapping, review and improvement
· Creation of both Technical and Functional specifications
· Manage and work closely with internal and external Vendors
· A real team player
· Adaptable and able to pick things up quickly
· Personable and easily able to build relationships
· Able to engage effectively with senior stakeholders
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Experience with retail businesses and supply chain or logisitcs
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced business analysts to work in a high profile project and join an established company who can offer a real challenge.