Our client is a growing niche consultancy with extensive networks in the Australian market, continued growth has facilitated the need to hire several Business Analysts to join them in their CBD office.
This role will suit a career Business Analyst who is effective in the complete end to end lifecycle of project scope through to delivery and support. The successful candidate will be able demonstrate strong experience of client consulting and engagement within a range of technical and business transformation projects, working on multiple streams of work at any one time.
Personal and technical attributes:
- Business Case preparation
- Workshop facilitation – Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Process mapping, review and improvement
- Creation of both Technical and Functional specifications
- Manage and work closely with internal and external Vendors
- Manage / Negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Oversee and own projects and multiple streams of work
- Provide and coordinate systems and user acceptance testing
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Oversee software releases
- Provide Post Implementation support
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience with Financial Services or Insurance sectors would be highly regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced business analysts to work in a high profile project and join an established company who can offer a real challenge!