As an experienced Business Analyst you will ideally to be from a technical background and / or worked alongside software delivery projects at enterprise level as a BA for a number of years. Your role will cover stakeholder management and taking functional and non-functional requirements.
This is a BA role where you will be able to draw on your practical experience of delivery methodologies and requirement management techniques to deliver for your clients. You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an Agile environment, you will need proven experience of effectively organising and facilitating daily scrums/ stand ups, sprint check-ins / reviews and retros. As a seasoned BA you will understand how to translate requirement specifications in to Epics, Features, Stories and Tasks.
Keys skills as a Business Analyst:
- Agile - Scrum - Sprints
- Demonstrable Business Analyst experience ideally at enterprise level or in a lead capacity
- Strong technical understanding (hands on development / testing)
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies applied in project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Requirements gathering experience
- In-depth understanding of SDLC with experience of supporting end to end project
- Project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of conceptual and logical data modelling
- Systems requirements analysis
- Knowledge of SQL
- Continuous integrations
- Hands on experience with Requirements gathering, modelling, and visualisation tools
As a Business Analyst this role would suit a customer focused individual who goes the extra mile for their clients. You will need to be adaptable and flexible as this role will give you a range of development and business-related projects, where your analytical and data modeling skills will be put to task.