Our client is a brand name retail giant with a huge presence in Australia as well as internationally. Continued growth has facilitated the need to hire several Business Analysts to join them in their Melbourne office.
This role will suit a career Business Analyst who is effective in the complete end to end lifecycle of project scope through to delivery and support. The successful candidate will be able demonstrate strong experience in a range of business focused projects.
Personal and technical attributes:
· Business Case preparation
· Workshop facilitation – Business requirements gathering and analysis
· Process mapping, review and improvement
· Creation of both Technical and Functional specifications
· Manage and work closely with internal and external Vendors
· Manage / Negotiate with senior stakeholders
· Oversee and own projects and multiple streams of work
· Provide and coordinate systems and user acceptance testing
· Change Management
· Provide Post Implementation support
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Experience with retail businesses and supply chain or logisitcs
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced business analysts to work in a high profile project and join an established company who can offer a real challenge!