Work with an organisation that has a proven track record for development and growth. Our client has a reputation for their collaborative environment that ensure that you are welcomed into the team from day one.
About the Client:
This organisation focuses on assisting SME businesses by developing technology that enables them to grow and thrive in ever changing markets. As a Bookkeeper, you will be playing an integral part of the team.
My Client is looking for an experienced customer experience administrator that has strong communication and problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for:
• Data entry of Accounts payable and receivable onto MYOB
• Processing Payroll and employee records
• Preparation of BAS
• Facilitating and carrying out of bank Reconciliations
What you will need?
To be considered, you will need:
• 2 + Years’ Experience as a Bookkeeper
• Experience using accounting software
• Have an eye for detail
Why Should You Apply?
• Work with a fun and vibrant team
• Opportunity to take charge and work autonomously
• Work with an organisation that believes in a collaborative environment
• Opportunity to progress in the organisation