Verse is teaming up with an established BI team to add another Analytics consultant to their growing team. This an opportunity to be part of consultative team situated within a national financial institution.
You will be involved in latest tech and be dealing with TB's worth of sensitive data. You will be creative in your role and responsible for the contribution of new innovative ways to visualize and deliver high level analytical consultation. This is currently a 3-6-month contract opportunity with potential to go longer term.
Being part of the analytics team, you will be engaging with high level stakeholders to analyse the data delivery pain points and consulting with the business owners on effective data visualization and end points.
You will be keen to embed yourself in the current workflow process within the team and have experience managing expectations of stakeholders. Parallel to your strong communication will be your knowledge of BI and data tool sets for data delivery as well as your BI design and passion for best practices.
- 8+ years of experience within the industry;
- MicroStrategy, OBI Apps 184.108.40.206.1(ODI 11g/OBIEE 11g)(Informatica 9.1, DAC 11g, OBIEE 11g), Abinitio, Datastage, Teradata
- SQL Assistant, SQL Developer, exposure to Microsoft and AWS technologies.
- Business Intelligence (Tableau, Power BI)
- DWH design and development, Migration and production;
- Agile Methodology;
- Tools; SAS, JIRA, Confluence, Tableau, Power BI;
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply or alternatively contact James.lim@Versegroup.com.au for more details.