Verse Group is working with a digital solution team based in Perth with a long history of supporting clients with their SaaS offering. They are looking for a passionate BI Developer and Data Analyst to join their dynamic team on a contract basis of 3 -6 months upgrading their BI platforms to Power BI.
Streamlining and maintaining data collection procedures and implementing tools to improve the efficacy of collecting and connecting data.
Combining a variety of different data sources into reports and data sets to support accurate and timely decision making.
Developing SQL/PowerBI reporting tools and dashboards to:
- Monitor and analyse sales;
- Prepare forecasts and inventories;
- Manage production and supply chain details;
- Monitor customer digital journey;
- Various other ad hoc reporting.
Proactively monitoring incoming data and picking up on errors swiftly and accurately
Share knowledge with other members of the team and ensure data is being inputted correctly
Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or errors with the collection or processing of data
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate should:
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Display a high degree of autonomy, and the ability to formulate, propose and implement long-term solutions.
- A high degree of competency in DAX, PowerBI, SQL and ability to pick up new technologies as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with data warehouse principles.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Display interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.