Verse Group have partnered with a well known Australian based company within the finance industry, now looking for an Automation Tester for an initial 6-month contract.
Having worked with our client on multiple occasions, a factor that has come up repeatedly for employees is the positivity and collaborative culture within the company.
This contract is a great opportunity for you to upskill in automation technologies, and be part of a huge refactoring from manual to automation.
- Initially, you will be working in a 50/50 split between manual and automation. The aim is to transition this to 80% automation.
- You will be working alongside another tester and a team of developers, testing on internal applications and websites.
- Review existing testing processes, tools and frameworks. Analyse and implement where improvements can be made.
- You will be involved in the whole testing lifecycle from end to end.
- Design, write and execute automated and manual tests.
- 3 years minimum of experience in automated testing using Selenium (C# is desirable).
- 3 years minimum of experience in manual testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- Working from home flexibility.
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills within the automation space.
- Attractive contract rate.
- Initial 6-month contract, with potential for extension.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Emma Shaw on email@example.com