Application Support - Sharepoint
Do you love solving problems and improving the utilisation of applications? Our client needs someone to join their Application Support team and become their Sharepoint SME.
About the Client:
Our client is an Australian iconic brand with a long history here in WA. They have a huge IT team and can offer true career path variety.
As part of the wider application support team, you will help in the upgrade of the current Sharepoint environment, plus on a day to day basis you will be heavily involved in:-
- Maintain existing software configurations, and their related applications
- Use automation tools to develop new processes
- Update documentation for existing applications
- Be the subject matter expert for assigned applications
- Engage with customers to address issues or implement config changes to applications as needed
- Install, configure and, document new or existing applications
- Participation in projects to update or deploy new applications
- Collaborate with other team members as needed for support/maintenance
- If this sounds like something you’d like to do, we need you to be able to demonstrate your Sharepoint experience and be able to troubleshoot an application, explaining the troubleshooting process. We would like to hear from people who automate as they go and find joy in tidying up processes.
- Advantageous would be experience with Teams, Sway, OneDrive, all MS suite of applications, Forms, Yammer, Power Apps, Power BI and OneNote.
- This role is based on the outskirts of the CBD, close to the train station. Our client operates a flexible work environment where you are expected to be in the office 2 days per week and work from home on the other 3.
Why Should You Apply?
- Lots of projects to get involved in
- Flexible working benefits
- Supportive culture