Are you currently working within aged care and would like to step behind the scenes, working on business systems and processes?
We are working with a well known aged care provider here in Perth who have an opening in their IT team for someone who is well organized, interested in IT and knows the home care industry inside and out! They are happy to train on the technical side if you can bring your billing and scheduling knowledge with you.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
- Ensure smooth operations of the facilities by working closely with support teams to manage issues, risks and conflicts.
- Planning and provision of training and education of IT systems to Home Care staff.
- Implement new initiatives and upgrades of systems.
- Conduct system testing from a user perspective to ensure alignment with the business requirements.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Good understanding of Home Care operations & funding streams;
- Experience in providing support or use of PROCURA or similar home-care based applications will be highly regarded but not essential;
- Proven ability to communicate issues clearly, concisely and effectively
- Experience in implementing ICT systems include configuration, testing, change management, training and go live-support would be beneficial
- Proven experience in process analysis, improvement and problem-solving;
- Competent in delivering training for small to medium groups;
- Current National Police Certificate or willingness to obtain;
- Up to date Influenza vaccination, or willingness to vaccinate;
- At least 1 dose of COVID vaccination; and
- Full work rights in Australia.
This role is based within a long-standing team who enjoy their work environment and the opportunties available to them for career progression. You will receive full training on how to manage the home care systems and become a key part of the IT department, delivering training to new staff and Head Office personnel.
Please submit your resume through this portal for consideration. For any queries, please call Jilly McIlchere on 08 6146 4470.