This is an amazing opportunity for experienced Scrum Masters / Agile Coaches who want to lead the transformation of our clients' digital delivery capability.
About our client:
Our client's offerings of Service Design, Digital Delivery and Agile Transformation all focus on ensuring they understand what problems they are solving and how they’ll measure the success of any delivered outcomes. They are proud to leave their clients’ teams with the capability to execute ‘their way’ when they leave.
Their values favour meritocracy, people, conversations and purpose over titles, strategy, structure and systems.
Their people bring the magic! They have an amazing team of energetic and empathetic practitioners who support their clients and each other every day.
They're changing the way people see the world.
Their Scrum Masters and Coaches are delivery-focussed leaders who provide a pragmatic blend of consulting and coaching to clients at varying levels of Agile maturity and adoption.
You will be a member of a growing and enthusiastic coaching team where you will guide, support and play an active role with clients to help formulate, deliver and steer change.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a consultant
- 2- 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- A deep client and results orientation
- Strong communication and facilitation abilities
- A confident manner with clients, including senior business executives
- You like to work in the “grey”
- You are committed to learning and experimentation
- You have an ongoing desire to improve your own ways of working