Here is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Agile experienced Business Analyst to join one of Perth’s premier employers. Immediate start available on a six month contract with scope for 12 months based on a successful initial contract engagement.
As one of the market leaders in the resources industry, our client hires the best talent in the market and offers one of the best working environments based in the heart of Perth CBD. Due to strong company performance they are investing heavily in innovation through using technology effectively.
Working closely with the Project Delivery Manager and Development Team, they will be tasked to deliver a range of technology solutions to the customers within various assets and functions of the business.
- Facilitating ideation sessions/workshops with stakeholders
- Leading the scoping, gathering functional and non-functional requirements including business processes
- Designing UI/UX part of the business process.
- Creating user stories with acceptance criteria with the Product Owner
- Working closely with development teams on technical design and development
- Testing of software platforms to meet acceptance criteria
- Manage scope of multiple applications and multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with technology projects in small agile teams
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders and Customer/user experience
- Solid experience in UX and UI design (business processes/solution design)
- Ability to work with multiple streams of work consecutively
- Understanding test strategies
- Previous working experience dealing with .NET Core/ Cloud applications [Desirable]
- Experience in implementing O365 and Business Intelligence projects