A great opportunity to work for a fast paced, growing company in the heart of Manchester city centre. Due to winning new business, this thriving company are looking to recruit an experienced service desk engineer to offer 2nd line technical support in a faced past MSP environment.
About the Client:
An industry accredited technology service provider with strategic partnerships with most of the leading vendors (including Microsoft, Cisco, Hp, Dell, VMware and more). This is company with a national and international client base who truly partner with their clients to provide unlimited technology support and administration. Their recent stats show a 97% client happiness rating for their service desk, they are a team who continually and consistently work hard to provide clients with a great service.
Since their inception in just over 10 years ago they have seen impressive growth and continued to reinvest into the business opening new offices and adding new superstars to the team,
As a service desk technician, you will be dealing with a wide range of clients from different industries and countries. It is important you can communicate technical information to both non-technical and highly technical people with a positive, can do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective, high level technical support
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role with a mix of server and network support
- Technology experience required; VMwar or Hyper-V, DNS, DHCP and GPO experience, exchange support (upto Office 365), networking (switches access point and router support), advanced user support.
No specific qualifications are required for this role however we are looking for -
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Available to work the shift patterns from 7.30am -8.00pm Mon to Friday and be part of an on-call rota
- Excellent attitude to delivering 1st class service to clients
- Based in Manchester city centre close to public transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of an exciting, growing company with ambitious plans.
- Competitive salary plus fixed payment for on call and overtime for hours worked